HSL’s Weekly Quiz – 25th August
How did you get on with last week’s quiz? There are some tricky ones this week. If you have any questions you’d like to see featured, send them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and you might see them in our next edition!
- The popular pie company, Holland’s, was founded and still produces pies in which UK ceremonial county?
- What is the Queen’s full name (clue: four names)?
- ‘Hiver’ means ‘winter’ in what language?
- What colour are the seats in the House of Commons?
- Columbidae is a bird family consisting of which two well-known bird breeds?
- How many planes usually represent the RAF Red Arrows?
- How many legs does a lobster have?
- Which Brontë sister wrote Wuthering Heights?
- What does the acronym ‘spf’ stand for (the cream used to shield us from the sun)?
- What breed of dog does Queen Elizabeth love?
- In the film, Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again, which actress sings the song Fernando?
- In the game of Monopoly, one piece used to go around the board is a dog, what breed is this dog?
- What time period was the Victorian era?
- Who played the main character in the Bridget Jones films?
- In what year did the Titanic sink?
- Out of a rhombus and a hexagon, which shape has the most sides?
- In what sport would you use a shuttlecock?
- In what year was Google founded?
- Who played Johnny Castle in the 1987 film, Dirty Dancing?
- When will the next leap day be?
Ready to check against the answers? Click here: ANSWERS