HSL’s Weekly Quiz – 17th June
It’s been an extremely busy time for us at HSL, we’ve been working hard to reopen so that we can help ensure peoples’ comfort in these difficult times. We’re very pleased to say that our stores in England, Scotland and Northern Ireland are now open!
We’ve put the utmost effort into ensuring that visits will be entirely contactless and that our comfort specialists have the relevant personal protective equipment (PPE). All of our specialists will be constantly observing the two-metre social distancing to guarantee everyone’s safety; it’s important to us that everyone can be rest-assured in the knowledge that every precaution is being taken in-line with the most up-to-date government advice.
We are offering exclusive in-store appointments – meaning you’ll have the whole store to yourself. We’ll also be taking bookings for contactless Home Visits. You can look at all the information regarding our opening and booking, here.
Of course, we’ve made sure to find some time to relax! With the rain making an appearance, we’ve cuddled up on the sofa with our dearest friend, Netflix -this week we’ve dived into an old favourite of ours, ‘The Vicar of Dibley’! So anticipate a question on this classic below…
- Which breed of dog is the tallest in the world?
- How many flights of stairs are there in The Shard?
- Who was Henry VIII’s third wife?
- In what year did ’The Vicar of Dibley’ first air?
- Can you name all three of the water signs in the zodiac?
- In what habitat would you find a Bobbit worm (also known as Eunice aphroditois)?
- Which is higher, the Empire State Building or the Eiffel Tower?
- What iss the name of the horse that has won the Grand National for the last two years?
- How many children does Queen Elizabeth II have?
- Which OBE-holding UK comedian hosted ‘Big Break’ and ‘The Generation Game’?
- Who invented electricity?
- How many players are on the field at once in an American Football game?
- From the hit TV show,‘Gogglebox’, Giles and Mary have an interchangeable nickname for each other.What is it?
- Which country has the smallest population?
- In what year was the first Tour de France staged?
- Which breed of cow is the biggest producer of milk in the UK?
- How many miles is 10 kilometres?
- Which is ABBA’s biggest selling track?
- Approximately, how deep is the ocean in feet? You can have to the nearest 100!
- In what period is the first series of Downtown Abbey set?
Ready to check against the answers? Click here