Benefits of working for HSL
We’re family run and have been since 1968. From modest roots, we’ve expanded from our West Yorkshire base to a national business which really continues to instil family values. Trust, Credibility, Reputations and Understanding are just a few…
- We’re a stable business that is growing. We had only 19 stores in 2012. Now we have over 50 stores and we’re not resting on our laurels.
- We have a great culture and ethos! It may be a bit cliché to say that we have a great culture, but it’s true. What makes this possible are, of course, our people!
- Our company vision is ‘to change people’s lives’ and as such we have a gift a chair scheme. Once you’ve worked for us for a year, you’re able to gift a chair to a relative, friend or charity to see at first-hand what it means to really ‘change someone’s life’.
- We have an annual budget set aside for staff social events! Whether it is a surprise ice cream van, a summer BBQ, fish and chips Friday or a roast served by our directors; we know how to have a great time!
- We have a subsidised coffee shop named ‘your coffee shop’. This is because our feedback is always taken on board! It’s a place where we can all get together and enjoy food and drink at a more than reasonable price.
- The greatest thing about working with us is that we are like one big family! The thing that most surprises our new starters is just how friendly and down to earth everyone is here.