To enter our competition, please share your photos in the comments of our competition post on Facebook, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Full T&Cs can be found below.
Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to the Autumn Garden Competition posted on HSL’s official Facebook account> https://www.facebook.com/hslchairs
This Promotion offers entrants the chance to win an Autumn Brambly Hedge Wreath by Pippa Designs. No purchase necessary. UK residents only.
- Conditions of entry – to participate in this promotion you must satisfy the following:
- You must be aged 18 or over
- You must be resident in United Kingdom
- Only one entry per person; bulk entries made by third parties are not permitted;
- You are not permitted to enter if you are our employee or their direct family member or agent, or if you are otherwise associated with the promotion;
- You must agree to and comply with these terms and conditions; if you do not agree and/or comply you will not be eligible to participate and will be disqualified.
- How to enter – to enter this Promotion you will need to:
- Like the competition post mentioned above and comment with a photograph of nature in it’s autumn display. All photo entries must be your own and must not breach copyright of any third party. The entrant agrees that if their photo(s) contains the image of any person that they have received the relevant permission of that person to include their image(s) for the purpose of this competition.
- By sharing your photo you consent to it appearing on www.hslchairs.com and being used by HSL Chairs Ltd for marketing purposes including but not limited to:
- Social media
- Email campaigns
- Home Comforts book
- The organisers will make every reasonable effort to ensure that name credits are given to any photograph published in any medium.
- We reserve the right to remove any entry with no notice at our absolute discretion should it contain defamatory, malicious, indecent or other inappropriate content.
- Entry period – You can enter the competition until 11:59pm on the date stated on the competition post. Entries will not be accepted after the Closing Date.
- Winner Selection – After the Closing Date, a panel of Judges will select the winning image based upon creativity and the way it captures nature in autumn colour. Judging will be anonymous. Our decision as to the winner is final and no correspondence will be entered into concerning the competition’s judging and organisation.
- Prize – there will be one winner and the prize for the winner will be as follows:
- 1 x ‘Autumn Brambly Hedge Wreath’ by Pippa Designs. This wreath is made with real lichen twigs, larch cones, and very realistic although artificial berries, hydrangea petals and brambles. The wreath you receive might vary slightly from the product picture due to this being 100% handmade to order. Although it can be used occasionally on an outside sheltered door if not too exposed to the weather, it is ideally suited to a porch or indoor use on a wall, door or piece of furniture. After a while if it gets dusty, you can gently blow the dust off with a hair dryer and give it a waft of hairspray which will refresh it. The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable unless otherwise agreed in writing by us and the Prize cannot be redeemed for cash, cash alternative or any other form of compensation. The Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. We reserve the right to substitute the Prize with one of the same or greater value.
- Winner notification – Winners will be contacted via a direct message to their social media account on the platform used for their entry within 5 working days of Winner Selection and will be required to respond to confirm eligibility and acceptance of their Prize within 14 days of initial contact. In the event that a winner does not respond to the initial contact within 14 days, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner. If a winner is disqualified, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a reserve selected in the same manner. Reserve winners may have less time to respond.
- Following the winner confirming their details, please allow 21 days for the delivery of the prize. Deliveries to UK residents only, excludes Ireland and the Scottish Highlands and Islands. It is the responsibility of the winner to supply the correct personal information to claim the prize. The Promoter will not be liable for the non-delivery of their prize caused by the provision of wrong information. The promoter will not be liable for any damage or loss of prizes within the delivery process.
- Disqualification – We reserve the right to refuse to award the Prize or disqualify an entrant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or otherwise where an entrant has gained unfair advantage in participating in this promotion or won using fraudulent means. Late or incomplete entries which do not satisfy these terms and conditions will be disqualified and not be entered into the Promotion.
- Changes to the promotion – We reserve the right to cancel or amend the Promotion at any stage where we deem it necessary and/or there are circumstances outside our reasonable control which affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to entrants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- Facebook- this Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook. By entering this prize draw you agree to release Facebook of any liability caused in respect of this Promotion.
- Liability: To the fullest extent permitted by law we exclude any and all liability for any loss, damage or injury occurring to you or any third party arising from your entry into the promotion or arising from your acceptance and use of the Prize.
- Law: Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter’s decision is final with regard to all promotional matters and no correspondence will be entered into. These terms are governed by the law of England and Wales.
- Promotion administrator – this Promotion is administered by High Seat Ltd, Comfort House, Units 1-3a Grange Road Industrial Estate, Grange Road, Batley, West Yorkshire, WF17 6LN
- By entering this Promotion, you will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Terms & Conditions. We reserve the right to amend these competition terms and conditions at any time.