Christmas Comforts Book Puzzle Answers
- What was the name of the angel that told Mary she would have a child?
- Elvis isn’t going to have a white Christmas he’s going to have a _____ Christmas
- Which country did eggnog come from?
- What is the name of George Bailey’s guardian angel in It’s A Wonderful Life? (2 words)
- How many different types of chocolate are there in a tub of Quality Streets? (as of Nov 2021)
- How many ghosts visit Scrooge in A Christmas Carol?
- Visions of which food danced in children’s heads as they slept in the poem “‘Twas The Night Before Christmas?” (two words)
15.Father Christmas is also known as Saint ____
- December 26 marks which Saint’s Day?
- Which Christmas song was the first song ever to be broadcast in space?
- Where was baby Jesus born?
- What is the name of Jesus’ mother?
- What red-breasted bird do we commonly associate with Christmas?
- What was the first company that used Santa Claus in advertising? (2 words)
Who wrote, “Christmas doesn’t come from a store, maybe Christmas perhaps means a little bit more?” (2 words)
*lyrics according to Classic FM
Hark! The Herald Angels Sing
Hark! The herald angels sing,
“Glory to the newborn King!
Peace on earth and mercy mild,
God and sinners reconciled.”
O Little Town of Bethlehem
O little town of Bethlehem
How still we see thee lie
Above thy deep and dreamless sleep
The silent stars go by
In The Bleak Midwinter
In the bleak mid-winter
Frosty wind made moan;
Earth stood hard as iron,
Water like a stone;
O Come All Ye Faithful
O come, all ye faithful, joyful and triumphant!
O come ye, O come ye, to Bethlehem
Come and behold Him
Born the King of Angels
Silent night, holy night!
All is calm, all is bright.
Round yon Virgin, Mother and Child.
Holy infant so tender and mild,
O Holy Night
O holy night, the stars are brightly shining,
It is the night of the dear Saviour’s birth;
Long lay the world in sin and error pining,
‘Till he appeared and the soul felt its worth.