HSL’s Weekly Quiz – 22nd September 2020
How did you get on with last week’s quiz? There are some tricky ones this week. If you have any questions you’d like to see featured, send them to us at email@example.com and you might see them in our next edition!
- How old is Prince George of Cambridge?
- What is the capital of Morocco?
- In 2019, a biographical musical film based on the life of British musician Elton John, was released. What was the title of the film?
- What continent is the South Pole located in?
- What is the square root of 841?
- Who wrote the popular TV show, Gavin and Stacey? (Clue, they starred in it too!)
- Which four months are known as the season and best time to pick wild garlic?
- Who was the first female artist to achieve a UK number one with a self-written song?
- Which UK supermarket is known for its famous back pocket tap to connote savings – used within its advertising?
- What are the infamous Kray Twins first names?
- What is the name of the cocktail that includes the following ingredients – vodka, coffee liqueur and cream (sometimes people use milk instead of cream, or half and half) served with ice in an old-fashioned glass.
- Which country does the martial art Jiu Jitsu come from?
- In cooking, “Florentine” means served with which vegetable?
- What does WiFi stand for?
- What is the largest temple in the world?
- How many playwrights wrote ‘Les Misérables’?
- The Statue of Liberty was a gift to the USA from which country?
- What is the highest speed limit in the UK?
- What is the highest number used in a Sudoku puzzle?
- Which country does opera singer Pavarotti come from?
Ready to check against the answers? Click here: ANSWERS