HSL’s Weekly Quiz- 13th June 2022
Are you ready to test your knowledge in this week’s quiz? If you have any questions you’d like to see featured, send them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and you might see them in our next edition!
- The George Best Airport is situated in which city?
- Cesar Romero, Jack Nicholson and Heath Ledger have all played which famous comic character?
- Who is the Greek God of the sea?
- Which lead singer of the band Culture Club was born George Alan O’Dowd?
- Until 2018, Charles Darwin featured on which British bank note?
- What is the name of the founder of the company Amazon, who later went on to purchase The Washington Post?
- The Cochlea, Malleus and Vestibular nerve are parts of which organ in the body?
- In the phonetic alphabet, what word is used to denote the letter K?
- What 3 colours are on the Argentinian flag?
- Who played James Bond in the 2002 film ‘Die Another Day’?
- According to the proverb, ‘No man is an…’?
- Sharon Osbourne was a judge on which British TV music program?
- Which iconic London building sits at the top of Ludgate Hill, the highest point in the City of London?
- Ricky Wilson and Andrew White are members of which British rock band known for ‘I Predict a Riot’ and ‘Ruby’?
- Which novel by Jane Austen includes the characters Mr Knightley, Mr Woodhouse and Jane Fairfax?
- Which musical instrument, a member of the Lute family, is most commonly associated with Hawaii?
- Old Constantinople is the former name of which Asian city?
- In golf, who won the Masters in 2019, having last won it in 2005?
- What is the smallest planet in the solar system?
- What does the I stand for in the acronym FYI?
Ready to check against the answers? Click here: ANSWERS