HSL’s Weekly Quiz- 14th June 2021
Are you ready to test your knowledge in this week’s quiz? If you have any questions you’d like to see featured, send them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and you might see them in our next edition!
- Where is the G7 summit being held this year?
- What is the full name for the chemical, Ca?
- Atlanta’s basketball team are named after which bird?
- How many of Henry VIII’s wives were called Catherine (all spellings counted!)?
- What is the currency of Russia?
- In a game of cards, what would win, a straight flush or a royal flush?
- Which famous American actor is also Angelina Jolie’s father?
- Who won the first series of ITV’s programme, ‘The Masked Singer’?
- Who is the narrator in Charles Dickens’ novel, ‘Great Expectations’?
- What did Prince Harry and Meghan Markle call their new-born daughter?
- The film, ‘The Trial of the Chicago 7’, is about the riots in America in 1968 protesting what?
- Who is the new host of the TV programme reboot, ‘Changing Rooms’?
- What does NASA stand for?
- Do vinyl records traditionally play from the inside out or the outside in?
- Jazz, Gala and Cox are all types of which fruit?
- Which mainland country is closest to Madagascar?
- Who is the author of the classic literary novel, ‘Moby-Dick; or, The Whale’?
- What type of bird is the film, ‘Happy Feet’, about?
- Which three sports form a triathlon?
- Who was the first football player to score 100 Premier League goals?
Ready to check against the answers? Click here: ANSWERS