HSL’s Weekly Quiz- 15th August 2022
Are you ready to test your knowledge in this week’s quiz? If you have any questions you’d like to see featured, send them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and you might see them in our next edition!
- Which hugely successful female American singer has released songs entitled ’Proud Mary’ and ‘What’s Love Got To Do With It’?
- Rn is the symbol for which chemical element?
- How many squares are there on a standard Scrabble board?
- David Lloyd George was a Prime Minister who represented which political party?
- According to the proverb, what is ‘in the detail’?
- What is the capital of the United Arab Emirates?
- At which stadium was the famous 1966 football World Cup final match played?
- Who was the original host of the ITV quiz show ‘Tenable’?
- How many players may be on the court during a game of basketball?
- New Orleans owns an airport which is named after which famous jazz musician?
- Who performed the theme song ‘Writing’s on the Wall’ to the 2015 James Bond film ‘Spectre’?
- Who was the Queen’s first great-grandchild?
- Which three-letter word is used for the young of a beaver?
- In which US state is Alcatraz?
- Which is the last sign of the zodiac alphabetically?
- What do the fashion brand initials DKNY stand for?
- In which year was the first clone mammal ‘Dolly the Sheep’ born?
- Which 1984 pop song starts with the lyrics “I made it through the wilderness”?
- How many sides does a tetradecagon have?
- How many times has Donald Trump been married?
Ready to check against the answers? Click here: ANSWERS