HSL’s Weekly Quiz- 17th October 2022
Are you ready to test your knowledge in this week’s quiz? If you have any questions you’d like to see featured, send them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and you might see them in our next edition!
- Which Latin term is ‘e.g.’ an abbreviation of?
- Which of Disney’s seven dwarfs does not have a beard?
- On which continent would you find the region of Patagonia?
- Which member of the royal family was born on the 15th of September 1984?
- In which country was the 2014 FIFA World Cup held?
- Who was the first British person to travel into space?
- What type of creature is a ‘remora’?
- In which month is the Chelsea Flower Show held?
- Which part of the body is genuphobia a fear of?
- What was the name of the first feature film in which Elvis Presley appeared?
- ‘Dienstag’ is the German word for which day of the week?
- Which letter sits farthest to the right on a QWERTY keyboard?
- In which decade was the British decimal halfpenny withdrawn from circulation?
- Which football team plays at Boundary Park?
- In which European city will you find Doge’s Palace and St Mark’s Campanile?
- On a clothing care label, what does a crossed-out triangle mean?
- Of which country is Dhaka the capital?
- What is the name of the electronic system used at Wimbledon tennis matches to determine whether a ball is in or out?
- How many letters are there in the Greek alphabet?
- Who played Marion Crane in the original 1960 film ‘Psycho’ and is best remembered for the shower scene?
Ready to check against the answers? Click here: ANSWERS