HSL’s Weekly Quiz- 19th February 2021
Are you ready to test your knowledge in this week’s quiz? If you have any questions you’d like to see featured, send them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and you might see them in our next edition!
- What does TASER stand for?
- What is the capital of Saudi Arabia?
- There are four faces carved onto Mount Rushmore in America. George Washington and Thomas Jefferson are two of them; can you name the other two?
- What is the process by which plants make their food?
- In what year did the British soap opera, ‘Coronation Street’, start?
- What is the scientific name for a red fox?
- In the film, ‘Pirates of the Caribbean’, what is the name of the ship that Jack Sparrow wants back?
- Who was the author of the critically acclaimed American novella, ‘Of Mice and Men’?
- A cockapoo is a cross between which two dog breeds?
- In what year was the Archduke Franz Ferdinand of Austria assassinated in Sarajevo?
- Who was the ancient Roman god of wisdom?
- What is a baby deer called?
- What is the word for grapefruit in Spanish?
- In which year was Joan of Arc burned at the stake?
- What piece of fruit sits at the top of the men’s Wimbledon tennis trophy?
- Who is American President Joe Biden’s vice president?
- In Marvel Comics, what is the name of the scientist who turns into the Hulk?
- On your 8th wedding anniversary, what would you traditionally be gifted?
- What is the mathematical equation to find out the diameter of a circle?
- What nationality is the pro tennis player Novak Djokovic?
Ready to check against the answers? Click here: ANSWERS