HSL’s Weekly Quiz- 1st November 2021
Are you ready to test your knowledge in this week’s quiz? If you have any questions you’d like to see featured, send them to us at email@example.com and you might see them in our next edition!
- What is the closest star to Earth?
- What is the study of bells called?
- In which year did Jimmy Carter become President of the United States?
- What bay does the Ganges River flow into?
- On the human body, where is skin the thinnest?
- Who is the current Prime Minister of Spain?
- What is the name of the largest glacier in the world?
- What type of animal is the Japanese monster, Megalon?
- What part of the body does a Rhinologist specialise in?
- Kalium is the Latin name for which element?
- What film won the 1944 Oscar for Best Picture?
- What is a shark’s skeleton made of?
- Which 1919 treaty ended the war between Germany and the Allied Powers in World War I?
- Which film director did Madonna marry in 2000?
- What year was the luxury brand, Tiffany & Co., founded?
- Anubis, the God of Death, had the head of a what?
- Of the four suits in a deck of cards, which suit is the highest ranking in a game of bridge?
- What is the largest country in Africa in terms of land size?
- Emily Bronte’s ‘Wuthering Heights’ famously described which area in England?
- Which U.S. state’s highest mountain is Mt. Elbert?
Ready to check against the answers? Click here: ANSWERS