HSL’s Weekly Quiz- 20th September 2021
Are you ready to test your knowledge in this week’s quiz? If you have any questions you’d like to see featured, send them to us at email@example.com and you might see them in our next edition!
- How many daily ocean tides are there?
- Craig Phillips was the first winner of the UK version of which reality TV show?
- ‘Tercel’ is the name for which male animal?
- What year did the English Civil War end?
- Which was the first country to send a woman into space?
- Which is the only Shakespeare play with the name of an English town in the title?
- Paris’ Notre-Dame Cathedral was built on the ruins of what?
- What is the fourth book in J. K. Rowling’s ‘Harry Potter’ series?
- In which movie did 007 first utter the iconic phrase, “Bond … James Bond”?
- Dry ice is the solid form of which chemical compound?
- What kind of animal is a Canis lupus?
- Which English musical duo released albums called ‘Introspective’ and ‘Very’?
- Who is credited with inventing Velcro?
- What song by The Four Tops has the lyric, “Sugar pie honey bunch”?
- Which body joint includes the patella?
- Who directed the 1989 movie, ‘Dead Poets Society’?
- What is the fourth letter of the Greek alphabet?
- The French Tennis Open is played at which venue?
- Who wrote the novels, ‘Tropic of Cancer’ and ‘Tropic of Capricorn’?
- Which river carved out the Grand Canyon?
Ready to check against the answers? Click here: ANSWERS