HSL’s Weekly Quiz – 21st July
How did you get on with last week’s quiz? There are some tricky ones this week. If you have any questions you’d like to see featured, send them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and you might see them in our next edition!
- What is a group of ferrets called?
- The Interrail system offers the possibility to explore European countries by rail using a single pass for up to a month. How many countries are available to visit with the pass?
- What is the square root of 225?
- What is the scientific name for sunflowers?
- Ceviche, typically made from fresh raw fish cured in citrus juice, is the national dish of which country?
- How old is the Queen of Cakes, Mary Berry?
- On the pH scale, where do tomatoes sit?
- Name a swimming stroke that is also the name of an insect?
- What baking ingredient can also be used to clean your home?
- What is the airport code for the Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport?
- In which city did Greggs – the bringer of delicious fresh baked goods – begin?
- What’s the name of the largest football stadium in the UK and what is its current capacity?
- Which region has been coined the UK’s Energy Estuary?
- What is the name given to your finger next to your thumb?
- What is the capital of Switzerland?
- Kylie Minogue, Jason Donovan, Russell Crowe, Margot Robbie, Alan Dale and Liam Hemsworth all had roles in which popular soap show?
- Situated in the USA, what is the Will Rogers Highway better known as?
- What are the names of the five main characters in Scooby Doo?
- Jenny Ryan is one of the chasers on ITV’s The Chase, what is her alter ego on the show called?
- In what year did Dairy Milk first launch their chocolates bars?
Ready to check against the answers? Click here: ANSWERS