HSL’s Weekly Quiz- 22nd August 2022
Are you ready to test your knowledge in this week’s quiz? If you have any questions you’d like to see featured, send them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and you might see them in our next edition!
- Which member of the royal family appeared on a live episode of Coronation Street in the year 2000, although his part of the episode was pre-recorded?
- How often does a ‘vicennial’ event occur?
- How many sides are there on a 50p coin?
- In which country is ‘Barsac’ wine produced?
- Is the human large intestine or small intestine longer?
- Which UK game show has been hosted by Nicky Campbell, Bradley Walsh and John Leslie?
- A ‘mandrake’ is a type of what?
- How many different animals are there in the Chinese Zodiac?
- Former British Olympian Victoria Pendleton competed in which sport?
- What song did Spanish pop duo ‘Los del Rio’ have a 1993 hit with in the UK?
- What name is given to a male antelope?
- Who did actor/singer Will Smith marry in 1997?
- What was the name of the boy whose toys came alive in the ‘Toy Story’ films?
- How many months of the year have thirty days?
- What is the capital of Lebanon?
- Was the American President Richard Nixon a Democrat or a Republican?
- How many times has England hosted the FIFA World Cup?
- How many lines are there in a limerick?
- “For all those times you stood by me. For all the trust you made me see…” are the opening lines to which 1996 hit by Celine Dion?
- Which actor appeared in the most ‘Carry On’ films?
Ready to check against the answers? Click here: ANSWERS