HSL’s Weekly Quiz- 25th February 2021
Are you ready to test your knowledge in this week’s quiz? If you have any questions you’d like to see featured, send them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and you might see them in our next edition!
- What colours do scientists believe dogs cannot see?
- How tall is the tallest building in the world, Burj Khalifa? A) 1,002m B) 828m C) 785m
- What is “I love you” in Italian?
- What animal is represented in the Porsche logo?
- What nationality is footballing legend, Edson Arantes do Nascimento (more commonly known as Pelé)?
- What is the scientific name for the genus of flower species that includes buttercups?
- Who is the author of the novel, ‘Atonement’?
- What are smaller streams that flow into a river called?
- Can you unscramble this anagram to reveal the country? ‘KISAPANT’
- Who was President of the United States throughout World War 1?
- In what year was the artist, Tracey Emin, a Turner Prize nominee?
- Who wrote the short novel, ‘The Old Man and the Sea’?
- What unit is resistance measured in?
- Which English monarch abdicated the throne in 1936?
- In mathematics, what shape does Pythagoras theorem refer to?
- What was Freddie Mercury’s real name?
- What is frangipane?
- What is the smallest bird in the UK?
- How many tentacles does a slug have?
- Complete the famous Blondie song title, ‘Heart of [BLANK]’.
Ready to check against the answers? Click here: ANSWERS