HSL’s Weekly Quiz- 25th July 2022
Are you ready to test your knowledge in this week’s quiz? If you have any questions you’d like to see featured, send them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and you might see them in our next edition!
- What colour is a New York City taxi?
- Who was the first Tudor monarch?
- Which comes first in a calendar year: Mother’s Day in the UK or Mother’s Day in the USA?
- In which children’s book did a spider called Charlotte and a pig called Wilbur appear?
- What is fifteen percent of two thousand?
- The adjective ‘vespine’ is used to describe which creature?
- Which London Underground line has the most stations?
- Who is attributed with the famous quote ‘Be the change that you wish to see in the world’?
- In which sport could you win the Davis Cup?
- In which century was the first ‘Grand National’ horse race?
- Andrea, Caroline, Sharon and Jim make up which band?
- A vehicle with the national registration code ‘PK’ would originate from which country?
- How many moons does the planet Venus have?
- What is the name of the highest rank in the Royal Navy?
- What is the official language of Sierra Leone?
- ‘Perro’ is the Spanish word for which animal?
- When referring to a cash machine, what does ‘ATM’ stand for?
- The lyrics “Put on your red shoes and dance the blues” are lyrics taken from which 1983 song?
- What is the chemical formula for ozone?
- A United States President may be elected for a maximum of how many terms?
Ready to check against the answers? Click here: ANSWERS