HSL’s Weekly Quiz- 26th July 2021
Are you ready to test your knowledge in this week’s quiz? If you have any questions you’d like to see featured, send them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and you might see them in our next edition!
- Where will the 2024 Olympic Games be held?
- How many balls are there on a snooker table at the start of a frame, including the white?
- What was the Yorkshire Ripper’s real name?
- Which species of tree is ‘Quercus robur’ more commonly known as?
- During which years was John F. Kennedy (JFK) the President of the United States of America?
- What colour is the Central line on London’s Underground map?
- Which professional golfer won the 2021 British Open Championship?
- In J. K. Rowling’s novel sequence, ‘Harry Potter’, which character is Harry’s godfather?
- Who is the current CEO of Google?
- “Starry, starry night” is the first line of a popular 1971 song by Don McLean. Who did he write it about?
- The popular science-fiction drama, ‘The X-Files’, first aired in 1993. How many series have been created in total?
- What was the name of the first character created for the Mr. Men franchise?
- What is the capital of Gambia?
- What event did Ron Hill compete in during the 1964 Tokyo and 1972 Munich Olympic Games?
- Who wrote the British comedy-drama television series, ‘Fleabag’?
- How many children do George Clooney and wife, Amal Clooney, share?
- Which swimming stroke is named after an insect?
- “Kiss Me, Kate” is a musical version of which play by Shakespeare?
- What is the surname of award-winning British singer, Adele?
- What is the fifteenth letter in the alphabet?
Ready to check against the answers? Click here: ANSWERS