HSL’s Weekly Quiz- 28th January 2021
Are you ready to test your knowledge in this week’s quiz? We’ve thrown some even trickier ones in this week. If you have any questions you’d like to see featured, send them to us at email@example.com and you might see them in our next edition!
- Who played Alan Turing in the 2014 film, ‘The Imitation Game’?
- When magnesium is burnt, what colour is the flame?
- How many players are present in total on a field hockey pitch?
- In what part of the body would you find rods and cones?
- What is a group of flamingos called?
- Who first charted 282 mountains over 3000ft in Scotland?
- Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec is an historical figure who lived in the 19th century, but what was his occupation?
- What’s the closest prime number to 100?
- Which cricketer has scored the most runs for England?
- Who was the final leader of the Soviet Union before its collapse in 1991?
- What is the national drink of Japan?
- What was the nationality of ‘Dracula’ author, Bram Stoker?
- What is the most abundant protein in the human body?
- What is the currency of Vietnam?
- Who is the only British Prime Minister to have ever been assassinated?
- Who wrote ‘Snow White’?
- Who plays Tommy Shelby in ‘Peaky Blinders’?
- Who was Queen Victoria’s husband?
- What is the only bird that can fly backwards?
- What was the name of Bryan Cranston’s character in the hit US series, ‘Breaking Bad’?
Ready to check against the answers? Click here: ANSWERS