HSL’s Weekly Quiz- 29th March 2021
Are you ready to test your knowledge in this week’s quiz? If you have any questions you’d like to see featured, send them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and you might see them in our next edition!
- What kind of dog breed is Lassie from the 1940s novel ‘Lassie Come-Home’?
- In a rugby union match, how many players from each team are in a scrum?
- What does the acronym ‘DOMS’ stand for?
- In which US state would you find Yosemite National Park?
- What does an endocrinologist specialise in?
- Which American president delivered the Gettysburg Address in 1863?
- What is the main ingredient used to make glass?
- What is the subtitle of J. R. R. Tolkien’s fantasy novel, ‘The Hobbit’?
- In which city was actress Helen Mirren born?
- What sea borders Tunisia?
- In the Disney film, ‘The Lion King’, what does ‘Hakuna Matata’ mean?
- American baseball team, the Red Sox, are based in which US city?
- Who is Scooby-Doo’s nephew?
- What do bees collect from flowers?
- Which country is Leo Tolstoy’s novel, ‘War and Peace’, set in?
- What is the name of the only city in Cornwall?
- What is the birthstone for the month of October?
- What automotive group developed the Bugatti Veyron?
- What is the capital of Nepal?
- What is the main ingredient in dal curry?
Ready to check against the answers? Click here: ANSWERS