HSL’s Weekly Quiz- 2nd May 2022
Are you ready to test your knowledge in this week’s quiz? If you have any questions you’d like to see featured, send them to us at email@example.com and you might see them in our next edition!
- What is entomology a scientific study of?
- In the popular children’s nursery rhyme, how many men did the Grand Old Duke of York have?
- Which English football club plays their home games at Old Trafford Stadium?
- What is the tenth astrological sign of the Zodiac often depicted as a horned goat?
- Which planet sits between Saturn and Neptune in its proximity to the sun?
- According to the old English proverb, what is ‘in the eye of the beholder’?
- Theoretical physicist, Albert Einstein, was born in which European country?
- On a payslip, what do the initials ‘PAYE’ stand for?
- What is the name of Paul McCartney’s fashion designing daughter?
- Amarelle, May Duke and Morello are all types of which fruit?
- The Battle of the Somme in the First World War took place in which country?
- Budapest is the capital of which European country?
- Which is the heaviest metal, gold or silver?
- English writer, Charles Dickens, featured on which British banknote?
- Traditionally, what colour is the ‘filling’ in the middle of an Oreo cookie?
- In the movie, Back to the Future, what make of car helped Marty McFly head to 1955?
- Grand Central Terminal is located in which city?
- Which metal is commonly used for electrical wiring?
- Where would you find the Cliffs of Moher?
- Sir Bruce Forsyth presented the BBC’s, Strictly Come Dancing, with which female presenter between 2004 and 2013?
Ready to check against the answers? Click here: ANSWERS