HSL’s Weekly Quiz- 4th February 2021
Are you ready to test your knowledge in this week’s quiz? There’s some extra tricky ones in this week! If you have any questions you’d like to see featured, send them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and you might see them in our next edition!
- What was the name of the ship that rescued survivors from the Titanic in 1912?
- Which US individual patented the first commercial light bulb in 1879?
- Which French city does the dish bouillabaisse originally come from?
- In what year was the iconic film, ‘Jaws’, released?
- How many honorary degrees has David Attenborough received from British universities?
- Which musical icon is Liverpool Airport named after?
- What is the largest organ in the human body?
- There are six naturally occurring noble gases. Can you name four of them?
- Where on the human body can the ‘anatomical snuffbox’ be found?
- In the 1992 Disney film, ‘Aladdin’, who voiced Genie?
- Which famous artist created the sculpture ‘The Thinker’?
- What is the main ingredient in baba ganoush?
- Name the four US states beginning with the letter ‘I’.
- Who was the lead singer of the famous rock band Black Sabbath?
- Who wrote the first two ‘The Godfather’ books: ‘The Godfather’ and ‘The Sicilian’?
- In what country is the Suez Canal located?
- What is the smallest breed of dog?
- Who is the current captain of the England women’s cricket team?
- Which band recorded the iconic ‘Friends’ sitcom theme tune?
- What are the three branches of the American government?
Ready to check against the answers? Click here: ANSWERS