HSL’s Weekly Quiz- 5th July 2021
Are you ready to test your knowledge in this week’s quiz? If you have any questions you’d like to see featured, send them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and you might see them in our next edition!
- What is the tallest mountain in France?
- How many times has tennis pro, Roger Federer, won Wimbledon?
- What is the state capital of Georgia?
- What peninsula is Greece located on?
- Who won the 2021 golf U.S. Open Championship?
- Which major film studio created the movie, ‘Shrek’, in 2001?
- What year was the film classic, ‘Breakfast at Tiffany’s’, released?
- How many planets are there between Earth and the sun?
- What is the total of all the internal angles of a triangle?
- In which country would you find the Krka National Park?
- What is the year 1982 in Roman numerals?
- Which is the largest Canary Island?
- What is the fairy called in J. M. Barrie’s book, Peter Pan’?
- In what year was the action game, ‘Pac-Man’, released?
- What was Osiris the ancient god of?
- What year was the first colour photograph taken?
- Which British rock band released an album called, ‘Parklife’ in 1994?
- Ringo Starr was not the original drummer for The Beatles – who was?
- How many Olympic gold medals does Sir Mo Farah have?
- How many sides does a decagon have?
Ready to check against the answers? Click here: ANSWERS