HSL’s Weekly Quiz- 8th August 2022
Are you ready to test your knowledge in this week’s quiz? If you have any questions you’d like to see featured, send them to us at email@example.com and you might see them in our next edition!
- Which actress played Lady Mary Crawley in Downton Abbey?
- The logo for which popular app consists of a white telephone in a white speech bubble on a green background?
- What does DVD stand for?
- Where would you be if you were standing on the Spanish Steps?
- What is the name of the character played by Tom Cruise in the ‘Mission Impossible’ films?
- What disease was commonly spread on pirate ships?
- How many dots appear on a pair of dice?
- Complete the following lyrics – “I should have changed that stupid lock…”?
- How many sides has a pentacontagon?
- Pink Ladies and Granny Smiths are types of what fruit?
- Which country has won the most football World Cups?
- In which year did Theresa May become Prime Minister?
- Which is the only body part that is fully grown from birth?
- What is the cartoon character Donald Duck’s girlfriend called ?
- Which sport takes place in a velodrome?
- What was the first single by Queen to reach number one in the UK charts?
- Emma Bunton is known as which Spice Girl?
- If someone uses the letters MRCVS after their name. which profession do they have?
- What is the name of the machine, commonly referred to as a ‘lie detector’, which measures reactions such as blood pressure, pulse and respiration of an individuals in response to questions asked?
- What is the capital of Vietnam?
Ready to check against the answers? Click here: ANSWERS