As reassurance that you are in safe hands your delivery team will always:
- Sanitise their hands before entering your home.
- Wear appropriate personal protection.
- Maintain a 2-metre distance from you and anyone in your household; as advised by the Government (where possible).
- Ensure there is no physical contact between you and them.
- Adjust how they do things to suit you; please just tell them what they can do to make you feel comfortable with the service provided.
At HSL we have a 100% wellness measure in place; ensuring that if any of our colleagues experience any symptoms, they are isolating in-line with Government advice. We will hold confidential records of everyone we have come into contact with to ensure that we can quickly and safely alert people should anyone develop symptoms within 14 days of contact – in accordance with the Government’s contact of tracing ongoing and shielding measures.
To ensure everyone remains at a safe and social distance at all times, once your delivery has taken place, our team will leave your property and call you whilst remaining outside, to confirm that they have left and your furniture is in place.
They will ask you to check that the furniture has been placed in the correct location, and they will also advise that you will be contacted by a member of our Customer Care Team, to talk you through any operating instructions and answer any questions you may have.
You will have also received a Care Guide at the point of placing your order with us. This has full written instructions for operating and caring for your furniture. Our Customer Care team will take as much time as is needed to ensure that you are entirely comfortable with operating your furniture.
Should you want more information on using your products, or if you have any other questions, then our helpful and friendly Customer Care Team are ready to take your call.