Burrows Armchair

Designed with CleverComfort™
from £840

With a huge choice of fabric options to complete your room, each piece in the Burrows collection features a top tier cushion that has been designed so that 60% of the cushioning is positioned at the top to subtly give firmer support to the head and neck. The other 40% is at the shoulder level offering overall support for the natural curvature of the upper body.

  • Available in a range of fabrics
  • 25-year frame guarantee
  • Delivery – 4 weeks
  • Sizes to fit you
Save up to £500 with your special voucher download your voucher