Answers for Weekly Quiz – 30th April
Now for the answers to the quiz…
- Who is the patron saint of Wales?
- Atriums and ventricles are parts of which organ of the body?
- Who produced the first commercial steam engine, using a piston to pump water from a mine?
- Which is Europe’s most southernly capital city?
- The film Grease was mostly filmed in which US state?
- Which UK comedy legend’s epitaph reads “I told you I was ill.”
- How many players are on each side in a game of rugby league?
- Edam and Gouda are cheeses from which European country?
- Which letter represents the number 100 in Roman numerals?
- Walford is the setting for which long running TV series?
- In which year did the Romans invade Britain?
- The Earl and Countess of Grantham and their children feature in which British TV drama?
- Which 2013 film saw Leonardo DiCaprio play Jordan Belfort?
Wolf of Wall Street
- What is the collective name for a group of Dolphins?
- The Channel Tunnel between the UK and France was opened in which year?
- In the film ‘The Wizard of Oz’ what is Dorothy’s dog called?
- The Bronte sisters lived in which Yorkshire village?
- Stretching to 220 miles, which is the longest river in the UK?
- A squirrel’s nest is called a what?
- Between which 2 planets does the asteroid belt lie?
Mars and Jupiter