Answers to HSL Weekly Quiz – 17th June
Now for the answers to the quiz…
- Which breed of dog is the tallest in the world?
- How many flights of stairs are there in The Shard?
- Who was Henry VIII’s third wife?
- In what year did ‘The Vicar of Dibley’ first air?
1994 – Dawn French was 37 years old in the first episode!
- Can you name all three of the water signs in the zodiac?
Cancer, Scorpio, and Pisces
- In what habitat would you find a Bobbit worm (also known as Eunice aphroditois)?
The ocean (the ocean floor if we’re being very particular)
- Which is higher, the Empire State Building or the Eiffel Tower?
The Empire State
- What is the name of the horse that has won the Grand National for the last two years?
- How many children does Queen Elizabeth II have?
Four (Charles, Anne, Andrew and Edward)
- Which OBE-holding UK comedian hosted ‘Big Break’ and ‘The Generation Game’?
- Who invented electricity?
- How many players are on the field at once in an American Football game?
22 players (11 on each team)
- From the hit TV show, ‘Gogglebox’, Giles and Mary have an interchangeable nickname for each other. What is it?
- Which country has the smallest population?
- In what year was the first Tour de France staged?
- Which breed of cow is the biggest producer of milk in the UK?
- How many miles is 10 kilometres?
- Which is ABBA’s biggest selling track?
- Approximately, how deep is the ocean in feet? You can have to the nearest 100!
- In what period is the first series of Downtown Abbey set?
1912 – after the Titanic disaster.