Answers to HSL’s Weekly Quiz – 22nd September 2020
Ready for the answers…?
Ready to check against the answers? Click here: LINK TO ANSWERS
- How old is Prince George of Cambridge?
- What is the capital of Morocco?
- In 2019, a biographical musical film based on the life of British musician Elton John, was released. What was the title of the film?
- What continent is the South Pole located in?
- What is the square root of 841?
- Who wrote the popular TV show, Gavin and Stacey? (Clue, they starred in it too!)
James Corden and Ruth Jones
- Which four months are known as the season and best time to pick wild garlic?
March, April, May and June
- Who was the first female artist to achieve a UK number one with a self-written song?
- Which UK supermarket is known for its famous back pocket tap to connote savings – used within its advertising?
- What are the infamous Kray Twins first names?
Ronald “Ronnie” and Reginald “Reggie”
- What is the name of the cocktail that includes the following ingredients – vodka, coffee liqueur and cream (sometimes people use milk instead of cream, or half and half) served with ice in an old-fashioned glass.
- Which country does the martial art Jiu Jitsu come from?
- In cooking, “Florentine” means served with which vegetable?
- What does WiFi stand for?
- What is the largest temple in the world?
Angkor Wat is the largest temple complex at Angkor, in Cambodia
- How many playwrights wrote ‘Les Misérables’?
- The Statue of Liberty was a gift to the USA from which country?
- What is the highest speed limit in the UK?
- What is the highest number used in a Sudoku puzzle?
- Which country does opera singer Pavarotti come from?