Answers to HSL’s Weekly Quiz- 19th September 2022
Ready to check against the answers? Here they are!
- Who was the last reigning Tudor monarch?
- In which musical would you find the songs ‘I dreamed a dream’ and ‘Empty chairs at empty tables’?
- 241 is a prime number – true or false?
- After how many years would you celebrate your crystal wedding anniversary?
- What does NATO stand for?
The North Atlantic Treaty Organization
- Which colour moves first in a game of chess?
- In which year did the first series of the X-Factor begin in the UK?
- When talking in theatrical terms, what is the term ‘prop’ short for?
- How many people play on an ice hockey team?
- In which country would you find Kodiak Island?
- What is a female swan called?
- Which flag depicts a red disc on a green background offset slightly to one side?
- In Lewis Carroll’s ‘Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland’, which creature sits on a mushroom smoking a hookah?
- What is the German word for the number ten?
- Which is the largest of the Canary Islands?
- Metatarsal bones are to be found where in the body?
- Which U.S. President was nicknamed ‘Ike’?
Dwight D. Eisenhower
- How many game squares are there in total on a Monopoly board?
- Who provided the voice for Dory in the 2003 cartoon film ‘Finding Nemo’?
- Which was the last song to be released by the band ‘Queen’ before Freddie Mercury’s death?
The show must go on