Answers to HSL’s Weekly Quiz- 26th September 2022
Ready to check against the answers? Here they are!
- In which British city will you find the ‘Bull Ring’ shopping centre?
- ‘Schwarz’ is the German word for which colour?
- Which singer was born Georgios Kyriacos Panayiotou?
- In which US state is Pearl Harbour?
- Is a spider an insect?
- After how many years would you celebrate your crystal wedding anniversary?
- Who is attributed with saying “I don’t dislike babies, though I think very young ones rather disgusting”?
- How many lines are there in haiku poetry?
- Which character did Susan Sarandon play in the 1991 film ’Thelma and Louise’?
- What is the sum of the first five prime numbers?
- What is the name of the only London Underground station which begins with an “I”?
- Where in the body would you find the lacrimal glands?
In the eyes
- Who was born first: Freddie Mercury, Brian May, Roger Taylor or John Deacon?
- On which continent is the Atacama Desert?
- Which word represents the letter ‘M’ in the NATO phonetic alphabet?
- How many legs does a butterfly have?
- Which is the world’s largest ocean?
- In the 1986 film ‘Labyrinth’ starring David Bowie, which actress played the young Sarah?
- What is 17 squared?
- What is the capital city of Thailand?