Answers to HSL’s Weekly Quiz- 27th June 2022
Ready for the answers?
- What is the seventh planet from the Sun?
- Which BBC children’s show gardens were famously vandalised in 1983?
- Who was the British Prime Minister when Elizabeth II became Queen?
Sir Winston Churchill
- With which Cuban singer did Shawn Mendes team up with on the track “Señorita”?
- What is the state capital of Texas?
- Which toy invented in 1943 takes the form of a compressed helical spring?
- In the Harry Potter book series, which character is described as having a “wild, tangled beard”?
- In 1990, a 25 day prison riot took place at which northern English prison?
- What is the nationality of the Formula One driver Nico Rosberg?
- Complete this movie title: The Shawshank…?
- How many players are there in a standard ultimate frisbee team?
- What is the second largest country in South America?
- FIBA is the world governing body of which sport?
- What title is given to the wife of a Duke?
- Which is the only British county with two coastlines?
- Guy Garvey is the lead singer of which Manchester-based band?
- Heliology is the study of what?
- Which folk hero is said to have been born in Loxley. South Yorkshire?
- In the Mr. Men series, what colour is Mr Tickle?
- What does the abbreviation ROI stand for in the financial world?
Return On Investment