Answers to HSL’s Weekly Quiz- 28th June 2021
Ready for the answers?
- What is arithmophobia a fear of?
- In which year was the film, ‘The Sound of Music’, released?
- What atomic number is helium in the periodic table?
- How long is a rugby union match?
80 minutes or two 40minute halves
- What does BAFTA stand for?
British Academy of Film and Television Arts
- What was Bill Sikes’ dog’s name in the novel, ‘Oliver Twist’?
- Which car manufacturer uses the slogan, “Vorsprung durch Technik”?
- How many pennies was a shilling equivalent to?
- Which country borders 14 nations and crosses eight time zones?
- What is the collective noun for pandas?
An embarrassment, bamboo or cupboard
- ‘The Magician’s Nephew’ is a prequel to which series of books?
The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis
- What type of animal is a wahoo?
- “If you can bear to hear the truth you’ve spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build ’em up with worn-out tools” – is an excerpt from which famous poem?
If by Rudyard Kipling
- What organ is inflamed by hepatitis?
- What was Pixar Animation Studios’ first feature-length movie released in 1995?
- What does the Italian word, albicocca, mean in English?
- When listed in alphabetical order, which of the world’s countries comes first?
- What is the most abundant gas in the Earth’s atmosphere?
- Which Formula One driver has the most race wins in F1 history?
- What was the Roman name for what is now known as Scotland?