Answers to HSL’s Weekly Quiz- 30th August 2021
Ready for the answers?
- Which part of an atom has no charge?
- In which European city is Checkpoint Charlie located?
- What is botany the study of?
- What is anaemia?
When your blood doesn’t have enough red blood cells
- In what year was the first annual GRAMMY Awards?
- Which actress plays Princess Leia in the Star Wars films?
- Which continent includes Iran?
- The “Pomsky” dog breed is a mix between which two dogs?
Siberian Husky and Pomeranian
- What is the capital of Kenya?
- Who was the author of the true-crime book, ‘In Cold Blood’, often called the first non-fiction novel?
- The Beatles recorded at which famous studio in London?
Abbey Road Studios
- The region of Siberia occupies approximately three-quarters of which country?
- What flower was French painter, Monet, most famous for painting?
- Which member of the Spice Girls abruptly left the group in 1998?
Ginger Spice (Geri Halliwell)
- The Ishtar Gate was the main entrance to which ancient city?
- Who is the current prime minister of Australia?
- What movie has the best-selling soundtrack of all time?
The Bodyguard (1992)
- In what year did the Vietnam War begin?
- ‘Lady Finger’ is a variety of which fruit?
- What is a mycophagist?
Someone that gathers fungi or wild mushrooms to eat