Answers to HSL’s Weekly Quiz- 7th November 2022
Ready to check against the answers? Here they are!
- What was Guy Fawkes’ real first name?
- Which U.S. actor played Dr. Peter Venkman in the 1984 film Ghostbusters?
- What is the main food source of a vampire bat?
Blood (of mammals)
- How many points is the letter J worth in a game of Scrabble?
- In fashion, what does FCUK stand for?
French Connection United Kingdom
- In which year did the International Astronomical Union downgrade the status of Pluto from planet to a ‘dwarf planet’?
- What was the capital of England before London?
- In Greek mythology, who killed the Minotaur?
- Who hosts the ITV dating show ‘Take Me Out’?
- Aside from the six main characters, which character appears the most on Friends?
- The ‘loganberry’ is a hybrid of which two fruits?
Raspberry and blackberry
- Which letter in Morse Code consists of one single dash?
- In which country was Florence Nightingale born?
- Which Irish sitcom was set on the fictional ‘Craggy Island’?
- Michael Phelps is the most decorated Olympian of all time, but how many medals has he won?
- How many squares lie uncovered by playing pieces in the beginning of a game of chess?
- Which hugely successful American singer has been married to American rapper and comedian Nick Cannon, as well as music executive Tommy Mottola?
- Who is hosting the Rugby World Cup 2023?
- What type of creature is ”Hathi” in “The Jungle Book”?
- Which river flows through the city of Durham?