Answers to HSL’s Weekly Quiz- 8th August 2022
Ready for the answers?
- Which actress played Lady Mary Crawley in Downton Abbey?
- The logo for which popular app consists of a white telephone in a white speech bubble on a green background?
- What does DVD stand for?
Digital Versatile Disc
- Where would you be if you were standing on the Spanish Steps?
- What is the name of the character played by Tom Cruise in the ‘Mission Impossible’ films?
- What disease was commonly spread on pirate ships?
- How many dots appear on a pair of dice?
- Complete the following lyrics – “I should have changed that stupid lock…”?
“I should have made you leave your key”
- How many sides has a pentacontagon?
- Pink Ladies and Granny Smiths are types of what fruit?
- Which country has won the most football World Cups?
- In which year did Theresa May become Prime Minister?
- Which is the only body part that is fully grown from birth?
- What is cartoon character Donald Duck’s girlfriend known as?
- Which sport takes place in a velodrome?
- What was the first single by Queen to reach number one in the UK charts?
- Emma Bunton is known as which Spice Girl?
- If someone uses the letters MRCVS after their name. which profession do they have?
- What is the name of the machine, commonly referred to as a ‘lie detector’, which measures reactions such as blood pressure, pulse and respiration of an individuals in response to questions asked?
- What is the capital of Vietnam?