As well as our Contactless Services, to reassure you that you’re in safe hands whether that’s in-store or at home, we are taking extra safety precautions to protect both you and our colleagues.
We will always:
- Wash and sanitise our hands regularly.
- Wear the appropriate personal protection provided; masks and gloves in-store, and masks, gloves, face visors and overshoes when visiting you in your home.
- Maintain a safe 2 metre distance from you and anyone with you.
- We will ensure that no other customers will come into your vicinity whilst you are in-store, and we will not serve other customers whilst we serve you.
- Ensure there is no physical contact between you and ourselves.
- Perform a Contactless 7-Point Seating Assessment™ to find the right size and solution for you.
- Adjust how we do things to suit you; please just let us know if there is anything additional we can do to make you feel comfortable with the service we are providing.
- We will sanitise our store and products regularly to ensure the same high standard of cleanliness for all of our customers. You will also have full access to our mobile sanitisation station for anything you require.
- When visiting one of our stores, for your peace of mind, our doors will remain closed to ensure we are in full control of the cleanliness and sanitisation of our store at all times.
- When visiting you in your home, we will always sanitise our hands and our furniture before entering.
- When we leave, we will sanitise all our products to ensure the same high standard of cleanliness before entering the next customer’s home.
- Our Contactless Delivery team, will follow all of the same safety measures and will be wearing masks, visors, gloves and overshoes for your protection.
- We have a 100% wellness measure in place; ensuring that if any of our colleagues experience any symptoms, they are isolating in-line with Government advice. We will hold confidential records of everyone we have come into contact with to ensure that we can quickly and safely alert people should anyone develop symptoms within 14 days of contact – in accordance with the Government’s contact of tracing ongoing and shielding measures.