As a needs based retailer, we are supporting customers to maintain their mobility and independence in their home. You can book a Contact-free Home Visit and for your absolute peace of mind, we have put in place a number of Covid-safety precautions to protect you and our colleagues. These steps have been approved by our independent Occupational Therapist, Julie Jennings Dip COT, HCPC and an independent Health and Safety consultant.
Can’t get into store?
We can come to you
With our FREE Contactless Home Visit Service, comfort and choice can come directly to you instead.
We offer a safe, trustworthy service with absolutely no obligation to buy. We don’t work on commission – our job is to simply guide and advise you on a chair or bed that compliments your size and needs.
Finally, for your complete peace of mind, our Home Comfort Specialists are police checked and wear photographic ID badges so you know exactly who you are meeting.
FREE Contactless Home Visit
- You speak to a Home Comfort Specialist to book a time and date that suits you.
- The day before your visit you will be called to confirm the visit, they’ll let you know who will be coming. If any circumstances have changed, then we’ll be happy to rearrange.
- The visit takes around 60-90 minutes to make sure we can find exactly the right solution for you.
- We will provide you with a full working demonstration in the comfort of your own home; with a choice of chairs for you to try.
- There will be lots of fabric swatches for you to look through, to match your home décor perfectly.
- Then you can sit back and relax in the knowledge that your beautiful furniture will be handcrafted and with you very soon.
All our products come with completely free delivery, including installation of any electrically adjustable chairs and beds. Our helpful delivery drivers won’t leave you until you are happy with how your new furniture looks in your home.
All of our delivery lead times quoted in this catalogue are approximate and are dependent on product type and stock status. Whilst we can’t guarantee specific days, dates and times, someone from our Customer Care Team will give you a call once your product is ready to be delivered to your home so you’ll know when to expect it.
Delivery may be delayed at certain times of the year like Easter, Spring Bank and Christmas due to factory holidays. The free delivery service is available in Mainland UK only.
When we deliver your new HSL furniture, we can take away your old pieces (on a like-for-like basis), and wherever possible, recycle them*.
This hassle-free and eco-friendly service costs just £60; a small price to pay for your peace of mind. Please see our T&C’s for more information.