Skip To Content
Skip To Footer
Our Winter Sale ends Thursday 29th February. Save up to 30%* across all collections, T&Cs apply. Browse our Winter Sale.
Perfect to make with the grandchildren on Christmas Eve, these honey and oat cookies are a healthy and delicious treat for Christmas time, not to mention they’re one of Santa's favourites.
- 100 grams porridge oats
- 100 grams plain flour
- 100 grams caster sugar
- 100 grams butter
- 1 tablespoon honey (or syrup)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon (or mixed spice)
- Preheat you oven to 180C/160C Fan/ Gas Mark 4. Mix together your oats, flour and spices until fully combined.
- Melt your butter in a pan and add your sugar and honey being careful not to let these burn in the pan.
- Combine your butter and syrup mixture with your dry ingredients, rolling this into balls and placing on a lined baking tray.
- Place your tray in the oven and cook for 15-20 minutes until golden brown
Now all you have to do is wait for your cookies to cool and place them by the fireplace for Santa.
If you would like to discover some more of our festive recipes on our recipes page.
Sign up for our newsletter
Sign up for our newsletter to hear about our exciting new collections, interior trends, wellbeing advice as well as exclusive offers.
You seem to be using an older browser.
Please update your browser
to experience our website with better security and faster speeds.