We are continuing to operate our Covid-safe, Contact-free Delivery Service to the room of your choice. When delivering your furniture our delivery team will wear full PPE, including face visors, masks, and gloves at your request. They will always wear shoe protectors when entering your home.
As reassurance that you are in safe hands your delivery team will always:
- Sanitise their hands before entering your home.
- When delivering your items, our team will wear personal protective equipment (PPE). Following government guidance, masks are no longer mandatory but our colleagues will continue to wear masks to ensure everyone feels as safe as possible. Our delivery team will always wear shoe protectors when entering your home.
- Maintain a 2 metre distance from you and anyone in your household; as advised by the Government (where possible).
- Ensure there is no physical contact between you and them.
- Adjust how they do things to suit you; please just let them know if there is anything additional they can do to make you feel comfortable with the service provided.
At HSL we have a 100% wellness measure in place; ensuring that if any of our colleagues experience any symptoms, they are isolating in-line with Government advice.