Accidents happen; relax we’ve got you covered with our Guardsman Protection Plan!
Complete peace of mind for you to enjoy your furniture
- It covers life’s little accidents such as food or drink spills and accidental damage
- When you have an accident, simply claim by calling our UK call centre or download a claim form online
- There are no excesses or renewal costs
- Wherever possible, our expert technicians always try to repair the damage
- If it can’t be repaired, we will replace the damage part/item or offer a cash settlement up to the cost of the repair or replacement
- Claims can be made at any point throughout the 5 years, up to the indemnity value of your plan. This is the price you originally paid for your furniture or £15,000 (£25,000 for beds), whichever is the lowest.
So…What am I actually covered for?
We’ll cover you for accidents to your leather or fabric furniture or bed, that result in damage and staining.
Accidental stains, such as:
- Drinks such as red wine or coffee
- Food such as curry and pizza
- Bodily fluids such as blood or vomit
- Ink such as ball point pen, felt tip or permanent marker
- Unidentifiable stains
- Make up and toiletries
- Dye transfer from jeans or newspaper (not as a result of a build-up)
- Oil based stains such as grease or tar
- Adhesive’s and glues
- Bleaches and other household cleaning products
- Acidic liquids such as vinegar and lemon juice
Accidental damage, such as:
- Tears and rips caused by keys and belt buckles
- Scratches and snags caused by jewellery
- Burns caused by cigarettes
- Thread pulls
- Pet Scratches (not as a result of a build up)
A protection plan will not cover you for:
- Animal chewing
- Wear and tear
- Damage caused by perspiration
- General cleaning
- Colour change
- Structural faults
- Damage to a mattress if a Guardsman approved mattress protector is not un use (bed plan only)
How your Protection Plan works
If we can’t fix it, we won’t let you down!
When you have an accident, make a claim by calling 0345 128 1240, or by going to the Guardsman website and downloading a claim form: www.guardsman.co.uk
We won’t charge you for anything extra, it’s a one off fee which you pay at the time you purchase your furniture, that’s it!
We will always try to repair the damage first, or if we can’t we will either arrange for a replacement part or item or offer a cash settlement.
Delivering excellent customer service is very important to us and it is reflected in how we are reviewed on Trustpilot. Take a look at our page to see for yourself how we fair against our competitors.
How do I purchase a Protection Plan?
When purchasing your furniture our Comfort Specialist will give you all the information, you will need. Alternately, you can call our Customer Care team 01924 507050.
Guardsman Care Kits and Mattress Protectors
Fabric care kit
Our fabric stain remover, upholstery cleaner and fabric deodoriser will keep your furniture looking it’s best.
The kit contains:
- Fabric Cleaner (250ml) to remove built up dirt and grime.
- Fabric Deodoriser (250ml) to eliminate odours and leave your furniture refreshed.
- Fabric Stain Remover (250ml) to eliminate even the toughest of stains.
- Also Includes: Trigger Sprays, Sponge, Cloths
Leather Care Kit
Our leather furniture products clean, nourish and protect to keep your leather lasting and looking great.
The kit contains:
- Leather Cleaner (250ml) to remove built up dirt and grime
- Leather Protector (250ml) to safeguard against premature aging and irreversible damage from stains
- Ink Remover Wipes (x3) to remove ink marks and stains on finished leather and vinyl.
- None of these products are suitable for suede or nubuck leathers. The Ink Remover Wipes are also not suitable aniline or semi-aniline leathers.
Life is tough on a mattress, but a good mattress protector not only adds an extra layer of comfort to your bed, it also prevents spills and stains and promotes healthy sleep by keeping it clean and hygienic.
The Guardsman mattress protectors have a waterproof membrane and a breathable layer to help keep your mattress clean and dry. They also protect your mattress from dust mites and their allergens, bacteria, mould and mildew as well as spills and stains.
Ask in store to find out more about the Guardsman care kits and mattress protectors available.