Winter Savings now on, save up to 50% across our feel good furniture.* View offers >

Burrows Relax Armchair

Designed with CleverComfort™
from £1,020

With a huge choice of fabric options to complete your room, each piece in the Burrows collection features a top tier cushion that has been designed so that 60% of the cushioning is positioned at the top, to subtly give firmer support to the head and neck. The other 40% is at shoulder level, offering overall support for the natural curvature of the upper body.

  • 25-year frame guarantee
  • Sizes to fit you
  • Available in a range of fabrics and leathers
  • Fabric – FREE delivery in 6-8 weeks*
  • Leather – FREE delivery in 6-8 weeks*

*Some exclusions may apply, please ask in-store for details. Subject to stock availability.

The Burrows Relax Collection

Why HSL?

Tested. Trusted. Recommended.

Discover More

Be the first to hear about our latest offers, keep up to date with our exciting news and discover ways to improve your wellbeing by signing up to our exclusive newsletter, lovingly created just for you.

Please enter a valid email address.
Please tick the optin checkbox.