Important please read
You can book a Contact-free Home Visit and for your absolute peace of mind, we have put in place a number of Covid-safety precautions to protect you and our colleagues. These steps have been approved by our independent Occupational Therapist, Julie Jennings Dip COT, HCPC and an independent Health and Safety consultant.
For your absolute peace of mind, our home visit service also strictly adheres to the following when entering your home:-
- Sanitising of hands before and after every visit
- Wear the appropriate personal protection (PPE) when we visit you. Following government guidance, masks are no longer mandatory but our Home Visit colleagues will continue to wear masks to ensure everyone feels as safe as possible.
- The sanitisation of our furniture after each and every customer visit
- We have a 100% wellness measure in place ensuring that if any of our colleagues experience any symptoms, they are isolating in-line with Government advice
- Contact-free services include our 7-Point Seating Assessment™
- You will also receive a pre-call before your visit to ensure that you or any members of your household are not displaying any symptoms
If you would you like any further reassurance or have any questions, please call our friendly customer contact team on 01924 486 900.