HSL’s Weekly Quiz – 3rd December 2020
How did you get on with last week’s quiz? There are some tricky ones this week. If you have any questions you’d like to see featured, send them to us at email@example.com and you might see them in our next edition!
- Roald Dahl’s ‘The BFG’, what is the name of the little girl that the BFG takes from the orphanage?
- What is the only mammal that can fly?
- What is the proper term for your funny bone?
- Name Snow White’s seven dwarfs.
- A ’Morkie’ is a dog breed – what are the two original breeds mixed to make this new breed?
- What name do we give to the study of fossils?
- How many sides does a heptadecagon have?
- What is the name of the church where Meghan Markle and Prince Harry got married?
- Which star sign is represented by a lion?
- Which type of pasta’s name means “little worms”?
- In which century was the first ‘Grand National’ horse race?
- What are the names of the Duke of York’s two daughters?
- What is the main vegetable ingredient of moussaka?
- According to the idiom, what do ”birds of a feather” do?
- What is the capital city of Bolivia?
- What colour is a giraffe’s tongue?
- Which TV detective lives in the village of St Mary Mead?
- Which famous British physicist wrote ‘A Brief History of Time’?
- Tom Cruise is an outspoken member of which religion?
- One Direction is known for being the runners-up in The X Factor in 2010, but who came first?
Ready to check against the answers? Click here: ANSWERS