HSL’s Weekly Quiz – 8th December 2020
How did you get on with last week’s quiz? There are some tricky ones this week. If you have any questions you’d like to see featured, send them to us at email@example.com and you might see them in our next edition!
- Who wrote the classic novel, ‘Frankenstein; or, the Modern Prometheus’?
- What is Elton John’s real name?
- Which event on 7th December 1941 lead to America entering World War II?
- How many times was Elizabeth Taylor married?
- What is ‘arachnology’ the study of?
- What is the capital of Belarus?
- What is the collective noun for ravens?
- Do penguins live in the Northern or Southern hemisphere?
- What date was St. George’s Day celebrated in 2020?
- What food is tahini made from?
- Which band had an album called ‘Dark Side of the Moon’?
- In what year was the first iPhone released?
- What element is ‘Co’ in the periodic table?
- In which athletics event did Jess Ennis Hill win gold at London 2012?
- In rugby union, how many players are there on each team?
- In the zodiac, which animal is associated with Taurus?
- Which day of the week are British elections always held on?
- In which century was 1460?
- How many megabytes are in a gigabyte?
- What is a baby kangaroo called?
Ready to check against the answers? Click here: ANSWERS