HSL’s Weekly Quiz- 11th February 2021
Are you ready to test your knowledge in this week’s quiz? If you have any questions you’d like to see featured, send them to us at email@example.com and you might see them in our next edition!
- Which is the only capital city beginning with the letter ‘q’?
- There are seven deadly sins; can you name them all?
- In the famous British sitcom ‘Absolutely Fabulous’, who plays the character Patsy?
- In what country were the Hanging Gardens of Babylon thought to have been?
- What is the chemical symbol for lead?
- Finish the old British saying, “a fly in the [BLANK]”.
- Who is the current Prime Minister of Sweden?
- What is the molecular formula of glucose?
- How many tributaries does the Amazon River have? a) 1,100 b) 560 or c) 3,020?
- What is bronchitis an inflammation of?
- In Harper Lee’s classic novel, ‘To Kill a Mockingbird’, what is the lead character’s name?
- What are the three types of naturally occurring rock?
- Glasgow is north of Belfast. True or false?
- In the film ‘Castaway’ with Tom Hanks, what does he name the volleyball?
15. What does the French word for a type of fruit, “la mûre”, translate to in English?
16. What is the original name of international golfer, Tiger Woods?
17. Finish the name of the American professional basketball team ‘Orlando [BLANK]’.
18. Usain Bolt holds the current 200m world record, but what is his exact time?
19. Which country is said to have the most natural lakes in the world?
20. Which Canadian artist released ‘Man! I Feel Like A Woman!’ in 1999?
Ready to check against the answers? Click here: ANSWERS