HSL’s Weekly Quiz- 11th July 2022
Are you ready to test your knowledge in this week’s quiz? If you have any questions you’d like to see featured, send them to us at email@example.com and you might see them in our next edition!
- Emerald is the traditional birthstone associated with which month of the year?
- What is the Papaver Rhoeas flower better known as?
- How many vowels are there in the English alphabet?
- What relationship were Monica and Ross in the tv show Friends?
- The Commonwealth Games are held every four years. Is this true or false?
- What is the main ingredient in the dish Guacamole?
- John Gosden and Mark Johnston are prominent names in which sport?
- How many time zones are there in Russia?
- Who was the Ancient Greek God of the Sun?
- Born in Hereford in 1986, which British solo singer had UK number one singles with ‘Burn’ and ‘Love Me Like You Do’?
- In which century was William Shakespeare born?
- How many elements are there in the periodic table?
- What art form is described as “decorative handwriting or handwritten lettering”?
- The character ‘Lex Luthor’ has been the archenemy of which superhero for most of his existence?
- Which UK city is Banksy from?
- Who was the first ever winner of ‘Britain’s Got Talent’?
- How many lives is a cat said to have?
- Who held the post of the US president at the time of the coronation of Queen Elizabeth II?
- Which festival is known as the Festival of Light?
- How many faces does a Dodecahedron have?
Ready to check against the answers? Click here: ANSWERS