HSL’s Weekly Quiz- 12th December 2022
Are you ready to test your knowledge in this week’s quiz? If you have any questions you’d like to see featured, send them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and you might see them in our next edition!
- Which character have both Robert Downey Jr. and Benedict Cumberbatch played?
- Aureolin is a shade of what colour?
- How many bones do we have in an ear?
- What is the capital of Ireland?
- Cacio & Pepe is a staple of what Italian city’s cuisine?
- Which company was initially known as “Blue Ribbon Sports”?
- What is acrophobia a fear of?
- How many years did World War 2 last for?
- The ancient Chinese concept of harmonious design, which is a balance between humans and their environment, is called?
- What kind of sauce is served on eggs benedict?
- What is considered the national sport of Japan?
- How many colours are used in the South African flag?
- How high is a football crossbar?
- Which basketball superstar has a major role in the 1996 movie “Space Jam”?
- How many tablespoons are in a cup?
- What is the flattest continent?
- What does FIFA stand for in English?
- What is Prosciutto?
- What can you sit on that has a pommel, cantle and flap?
- The flowers known as rhododendrons are most commonly shaped like what?
Ready to check against the answers? Click here: ANSWERS