HSL’s Weekly Quiz- 12th July 2021
Are you ready to test your knowledge in this week’s quiz? If you have any questions you’d like to see featured, send them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and you might see them in our next edition!
- In the UEFA Euro 2020 qualifications, which team took part for the first time?
- What colour is the blood of a lobster?
- Who knocked tennis pro, Roger Federer, out of Wimbledon 2021?
- Where did the Great Fire of London begin on 2nd September 1666?
- What colour are aircraft black boxes?
- Who sculpted Mount Rushmore?
- Which Benedictine monk has a famous champagne named after them?
- What European country has 158 verses in its national anthem?
- Who is the author of ‘The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo’ book trilogy?
- Which country’s national dish is called ‘Babotie’?
- Who is the lead singer of the American rock band, Foo Fighters?
- Street artist, Banksy, is originally associated with which British city?
- In what decade was the pop icon, Madonna, born?
- Which actor played the tenth reincarnation of the Doctor in ‘Doctor Who’?
- How many permanent members are there on the UN National Council?
- What is a female deer called?
- How many keys are there on a full-size piano?
- Which village were the Brontë sisters from?
- What did James Ritty invent in 1879?
- What is the name of the pub in the sitcom, ‘Emmerdale’?
Ready to check against the answers? Click here: ANSWERS