HSL’s Weekly Quiz- 12th September 2022
Are you ready to test your knowledge in this week’s quiz? If you have any questions you’d like to see featured, send them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and you might see them in our next edition!
- The actor Charlie Chaplin insured which part of his body?
- What type of food is a Chanterelle?
- Which prime number is the next highest after 31?
- Who is the lead singer of the rock group Muse?
- What colour is octopus blood?
- Americans have a ‘ZIP’ code instead of a ‘post code’ – but what does ZIP stand for?
- The shin bone is medically known as what?
- Desmond Douglas was eleven times English champion in which sport?
- The ‘aurora borealis’ is more commonly known by which term?
- In which 1989 film did Robin Williams play English teacher John Keating?
- What is the tallest building in the UK?
- What is the motto of the S.A.S?
- The painter known as Rembrandt was born in which country?
- Who was the longest serving British Prime Minister of the 20th Century?
- Which word means ‘idiot’ in both Spanish and Italian and was also the name of a famous sidekick?
- In which year did Torvill and Dean win gold for their bolero at the Winter Olympics?
- Using the NATO phonetic alphabet, spell ‘quiz’?
- Was the year 2000 a leap year?
- In which film so Will Smith and Jeff Goldblum fly an alien spaceship out of the earth’s atmosphere and dock with the mother ship?
- How many players are there on a cricket team?
Ready to check against the answers? Click here: ANSWERS